The Station Download Free
The Station Download Free Full Game for PC at Ocean Of Games.
The Station is a first-person sci-fi mystery set on a space station sent to study a sentient alien civilization. Assuming the role of a recon specialist, players must unravel a mystery which will decide the fate of two civilizations.
How would you react if we discovered a sentient alien civilization, challenging everything we know about biology, chemistry, physics, religion and answering the questions man has asked throughout history? But what if this sentient alien civilization was discovered in a state of civil war? Determining that the rewards outweigh the risks, an undetectable space station with a small three-person crew deploys to research the alien culture in search of a means towards a peaceful relationship. Unable to contact the crew, a recon specialist is sent to uncover what happened. What players discover will challenge their view of surveillance, imperialism and moral law.
The future holds a progressive attitude towards how information is stored and shared. Technology has gone through a digital revolution and conversations, notes and even computers are experienced in full Augmented Reality.
Key Features of The Station Free Download
- A World of Augmented Reality
- Intuitive Problem Solving
- Piece Together a Living Story
- Rich story
- First-person sci-fi mystery
System Requirements of The Station Free Download
Before you start The Station Download Free make sure your PC meets minimum system requirements.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 or higher, 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2500k or AMD equivalent
- Memory: 4gb GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 450 or AMD equivalent
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Sound Card: Supports 7.1 surround sound
- Additional Notes: Controller Support Intended for Xbox-360 Controller
The Station Download Free for PC
Click below to Download The Station game for Free. If you liked it, please don’t forget To Share, Comment and Bookmark Ocean of Games.