Perception Remastered Free Download
Perception Remastered Free Download Full Game for PC at Ocean Of Games.
Perception is a first-person narrative horror adventure that tells the story of Cassie, a blind heroine who uses her extraordinary hearing and razor-sharp wits to unravel the mysteries of an abandoned estate that haunts her dreams.
After months of research, she discovers an abandoned mansion in Gloucester, MA. Once there, Cassie finds that Echo Bluff is worse than her nightmares. A ghastly Presence has tormented its inhabitants over generations, and it now hunts Cassie. She must solve the estate’s mysteries or become one of its victims.
In Perception the player assumes the role of Cassie, a blind woman who navigates a mansion through means of echolocation. This skill allows sounds such as Cassie’s footsteps, dripping water, or flowing wind allow the player to catch a glimpse of their surroundings. Through use of echolocation, the player must explore the environment to examine objects and unravel the game’s story. The player also has a cane which they can tap to provide a complete view of any given room.
Key Features of Perception Remastered PC Game
- “See” using echolocation. Every sound creates a visual.
- Engage in a deadly game of hide and seek with relentless enemies, including The Presence.
- Trigger radical change at the Estate at Echo Bluff each time you solve its mysteries.
- Travel back through history to exorcise your own nightmares.
System Requirements of Perception Remastered Game
Before you start Perception Remastered Free Download make sure your PC meets minimum system requirements.
- OS: Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Processor: Dual core CPU @2.4 GHz +
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 470 GTX or Radeon 6870
- Storage: 7 GB available space
Perception Remastered PC Game Free Download
Click below to Download Perception Remastered game for Free. If you liked it, please don’t forget To Share, Comment and Bookmark Ocean of Games.